Sunday 30 January 2011

Guitar n' Verse with Injun Joe


Following a great night in january with Wayne Lostsoul, Paul Sudlow and lots more great performances especially a song from Shannon, Sam & Alistair about Syd Barrett, I am pleased to announce Februarys gig on 3rd February 2011 at Butterflies in Bolton.

Headlining will be Injun Joe. Injun Joe (Joe Lyons to his friends) is a brilliant young singer/songwriter and amazing guitarist. I'm pleased to have Joe headlining one of my gigs again.

Joe headlined my Jammin with Jeffarama! gig in Wigan last year and with his mate Dan, teamed up as Juke Box Heroes to support Hayley Haye Band and Starecat, and did gigs for us on the Buskin 4 Beer tour.

Joe (pictured) will be playing a selection of contempory folk, covers and original songs of his own. There will be the usual open mic slots for anyone who fancies it - please let me know, it helps me plan!! Cheers Jeff 07984197175

No comments:

Post a Comment