Monday 17 January 2011

Next Half Evil Promotions Concert - Clara Barker


Friday 28th January 2011 19.30 - 23.00 


Butterflies Bar, Bolton - £1 admission

Half Evil presents an acoustic evening with Clara Barker. I met Clara in october at a gig at the House with No Name in Harwood. She is a great singer/songwriter and has just released a fine album Indigo which is available on Amazon - also check her out on Facebook & Myspace.


Clara lives in the Isle of Man but lived in Bolton for a few years so asked me to arrange a local gig for her as part of a mini tour she is doing, me and Andy N enjoyed her gig at the no name. I've also asked local favourites Danny Liptrott and Kate Hannah (katehannah.com) to do support slots on the night.


There will also be limited open mic (2 songs) so let me know if you want to perform; if you don't get on I will put you first on the next one! Cheers Jeff, hope to see you on 28th! 07984197175

No comments:

Post a Comment